Monday, November 17, 2008

Where does one start on this path? We should keep it simple. For one person, it might be enough to visit a health food store for the first time. For another person it might be the commitment to buy all organic or better than organic food. It is not important to do it all right now. I have been at this for a long time and I still haven't managed to do it all. Each step taken reveals the next step or steps. There is no need for perfection here. Just go in the right direction and knowledge and experience will be gained. On this blog I intend to show practical application of what I have learned, and share as my knowledge and experience grow. This truly is the time for great change. The whole world is hungry for this information. Let's get on the train and see how far we can go.

No comments:

Custom Search